1. Oxytetracycline is a broad spectrum antibiotic that at normal doses shows bacteriostatic activity against many gram-positive bacteria, gram-negative bacteria, against spirochetes, rickketsia, mycoplasmas, chlamydia (psittacose group) and some protozoa.
2. Oxytetracycline is active against the following pathogenic microorganisms in poultry: mycoplasma synoviae, M. gallisepticum, M. meleagridis, hemophilus gallinarum, pasteurella multocida.
3. OTC 20 indicated for the prevention and treatment in poultry of coliforn septicaemia, omphalitis, synovitis, fowl cholera, pullet disease, C.R.D. and othe diseases including bacterial infections following infectious brochitis, Newcastle diseases or coccidiosis. Also useful following vaccination and at other times of stress.
1. 100g per 150L of drinking water.
2. Continue treatment for 5-7 days.
Prohibit for animals with a previous history of hypersensitivity towards tetracyclines.