Veterinary Anticoccidial Medicine of Toltrazuril 2.5% Oral Liquid for Poultry
● Coccidiosis of all stages like schizogony and gametogony stages of Eimeria spp. in chicken and turkeys.
● Administration to animals with impaired hepatic and/ or renal function.
For oral administration:
● 500ml per 500 litre of drinking water (25ppm) for continuous medication over 48 hours, or 1500ml per 500 litre of drinking water (75ppm) given for 8 hours per day, on 2 consecutive days.
● This corresponds to a dose rate of 7mg of toltrazuril per kg of body weight per day for 2 consecutive days.
● At high dosages in laying hens egg- drop and in broilers growth inhibition and polyneuritis can occur.