1. Prevention and treatment of vitamin and amino acid deficiency, promotion of poultry growth, improvement of feed efficiency, strengthening immunity, fertilization rate, spawning rate and prevention of stress.
2. Prevention and treatment of gastrointestinal, respiratory and urinary diseases caused by escherichia coli, hemophilus pilluseugyun, pasteurella multocida, salmonella, staphylococcus aureus, streptococci susceptible to sulfadiazine and trimethoprim.
Administer 0.3-0.4ml diluted with per 1L of drinking water for consecutive 3-5 days.
Administer 1ml /10kg of b.w. diluted with per 1L of drinking water for consecutive 4-7 days.
1. Withdrawal period: 12 days.
2. Do not use for animals with shock and hypersensitive response to Sulfa drug and Trimethoprim.
3. Do not administer to laying chickens.
4. Do not use for animals with kidney or liver disorder.
5. Do not administer with other medicines with utmost caution.